We realize that sometimes it's difficult to find new and inventive ways to spice up romance.
Do you miss the romance? Surprising your love with one of these creative ideas -- guaranteed to increase the romance factor and make it a day to remember !!!
1. The night before, place your wrapped piece of jewelry in his/her jewelry box. The next morning, when they go to put on their watch or earrings, they'll find a gem of a surprise.
2. Place fun, little gifts all over the house and save the big gift for the end. When your love comes home, meet them at the door with a glass of champagne and instructions on where the next surprise is hidden. Use flowers, candy, perfume, aftershave, cards and lead them up to the bedroom (or some other romantic spot) where your big gift sits waiting.
3. At a romantic restaurant, pre-arrange a sweet ending to the perfect meal. After dinner, instead of dessert have the waiter bring out a silver tray holding nothing but a tiny velvet box with your present inside.
4. Make a dinner date but do nothing more. Act like this is just a dinner date as usual. Once you're both ready and about to head out the door, take a look at his/her ensemble and present them with the perfect piece of jewelry to help complete their look.
5. Do the Unexpected: Bring him/her breakfast in bed (don't forget the velvet box...!hint, hint).
6. Surprise them with a gourmet lunch at work.
7. Do all the mundane jobs they hate doing during the day: emptying the dishwasher, picking up the cleaning, taking out the trash, getting your oil changed.
8. Pack him or her a lunch for work; include your present in the paper sack.
9. Give them a box of Cracker Jacks with a real prize instead of a toy.
10. Give your significant other a heart felt card.
11. Limit your alcohol consumption Alcohol can cloud your judgement and numb you all over.
12. Serenade your mate even if you can't sing. However, try your best.
13. What's a romantic event without chocolate. It's a cheap and "sinful" aphrodisiac.
14. When you kiss, imagine that this is your first shared kiss.
15. Look away when you glance at each other and smile to yourself like the day you first made eye contact.
16. Minimally, once a week make a "date" with your honey -- even if it is simply a walk around the block.
17. Spend quality time with each other - read a book together, watch an event/show together, or simply talk to each other.
18. Leave love notes in their clothes, car, and/or house.
19. Double Feature Date makes a fun romantic outing! You pick one movie and let your 'honey,' pick another! That way, no one has to sacrifice their movie choice! This does take a larger block of time...but it's fun and feels extravagant enough to add a little tingle of adventure! So, throw caution to the wind this week! Catch a double feature with your 'honey!'
20. Brush her/his hair (if bald, massage head)
21. Take him/her on a mystery weekend to a destination that you've always dreamed of...pack your clothes or buy all new at your destination.
22. Write notes and leave them everywhere (underwear, pockets, briefcase, lunchbox, car etc.); write notes on the mirror with your intentions.
23. If you've been hesitating...SET A DATE!!!!!
24. Set the table in the dining room, with all the good china and crystal and make a fabulous, romantic feast for two.
25. Draw a bath with floating flowers with only candles for illumination. Wash his/her hair. Shave him. Paint her toenails.
26. Feed each other chocolates & cherries.
27. Send him/her a note stating date and time attached to an elegant hotel key (don't forget directions)
28. Watch the kids while she/he takes a nap.
29. Do interesting and exciting things together. like bungee jumping and white-water rafting or whatever you can think of has the greatest improvement in intimacy, connection and sexual interest. No one else in their day-to-day-life really will be a part of the activity, so it sort of bonded them together more.
30. Toast each other when you sit down to dinner. It doesn't need to be over bubbly or wine, but even a glass of water or iced tea. Tell her something you love about her and then drink to it!
31. Use the power of touch to make a lasting impression throughout the day. There is no such thing as not having time for a kiss goodbye in the morning or again upon reuniting at the end of the day. And an inviting warm hug or backrub at the end of a stressful day is always appreciated.
32. Send flowers to your partner at work. Make them feel special in front of others.
33. Start every day with a kiss. Do this by calling, faxing, emailing, or paging her. It may not seem like much to you, but it will make all the difference in the world to her.
34. When he comes home from a long day of work, open the door before he rings the doorbell and give him a big smile and a hug. Make sure you are wearing a nice outfit and a little bit of makeup. Smile & hugs will make him forget his tiredness.
35. Blindfold your loved one and lead him/her to a place for a picnic. This game is about trust.
36. Get a shoe box and leave it empty. Put a picture of you on the bottom side of the lid so when he or she opens it they will see your picture, on the bottom of the box write a note telling your honey that this box is full of blown kisses to take out and use it whenever they feel blue.
37. Take a one-time use camera and use it up - then plan to get together next week to look at the photos.
38. Leave the person you're dating with a memento or special reminder of your unique date (they'll think of you every time they see it).
39. Set the mood for romance with romantic touches all over the house. One tip however -- don't throw flower petals all over the floor (or anywhere where they will be walked on or sat upon), since the color from some flowers can stain carpeting and fabrics.
40. Take a sensual photograph of yourself, place it in an envelope marked "for your eyes only!" and send it to work with him in his briefcase.
41. Tell him often how handsome, smart, and sexy he is.
42. Suprise him with tickets to his favorite sporting event.
43. Purchase a pay per view sports event on tv and serve him all his favorite snacks....tell him you'll meet him in the bedroom after it is over! 44. End every day with a kiss.
We do hope that these suggestions will give you some ideas. We want your suggestions. What has worked for you might, and probably will work for others. Do you have a sultry idea to get the sparks going in your romantic life with you partner? We want to hear it!!! Simply email us your idea and we will take a look at it! We will be glad to post them here for all to see.